Need more information?
Aleph Avocats can help you:
- Structure your team (lawyers, chartered accountants, etc.) thanks to our network of partners
- Carry out a company audit
- Drawing up the financial and legal package for your project
- Negotiate with the various parties involved to define the best possible offer (price, scope of takeover, etc.).
- Drafting your takeover offer
If you would like to take over one of the companies listed, please contact us by e-mail.
These companies, which are in financial difficulty, have been placed in receivership or compulsory liquidation, and have been ordered by a court to sell their business.
Advantages of positioning yourself at the helm of a company in difficulty:
- Taking over a company’s assets: recovering customers, current contracts and leases
sales, materials and inventories….
- Take over an existing business and restructure it
- Define your own recovery perimeter
- Without debts
The DLDO indicates the deadline beyond which it is no longer possible to apply to take over the company.